2/27/08

Slow Down...




I know none of you ever feel like you just need to slow down. I know none of you are running from point A to point B only to remember you completely forgot about needing to go to C, D, and even E!! Well...today I got a nice "friendly" reminder that I need to slow down.

I have been feeling crazy lately. From 7 am to noon I'm running like a chicken with my head cut off! Of course I got pulled over while I was driving from one patients house to the next and the whole time I'm thinking if I don't get to point "B" soon then I'm not going to have time to get to point "C" which was picking my son up from preschool! uggg....

Needless to say it was a construction zone so now I have to go to traffic court too! Great one more point to head to on my already crazy schedule. SMILE!

3 comments:

Kimball Family said...

Doesn't that just ruin your day? Did you try crying? I've done it before, and it's gone both ways, so who knows? Sorry about the ticket.

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

That stinks!! And in a construction zone? Ouch! (was it over here on Academy? They need to be done with that already!!!!) Thanks for the reminder because I feel like a chicken with my head cut off on a regular basis! I'll be sure to at least drive slow from point A to point B so I don't get a ticket too!!

Yvonne said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you got a ticket! And thanks for the reminder that we do all need to slow down a bit. :)