2/15/08

Making the Cut


I'm attempting to "make the cut" right now. What does that mean exactly? Well it means I've got some serious areas of my body that need to be "cut" off. So I'm teaming up with Tagan to see if we can lose that last 20 lbs in the next 30 days. If I really wanted to lose the weight I'd post my "before" pictures that you're required to take so that you can have something to compare. I'm afraid I don't want to lose the weight that bad!! :-) I almost started crying in my bathroom after I took the pictures. I don't remember eating that many donuts!!
I've been doing some intense exercise this past week. May I say...I'm getting old! I'm so stiff and sore...ugg. I remember playing basketball for hours and not even feeling even a little discomfort. This stinks. Let's just hope this works because I can handle anymore disappointments. LOL Anyone else want to join our party....come on you know you want to be the strongest, sexiest you ever!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Buffy, I think you look great. But good luck with this; looks like a good book...maybe I'll try it out one of these days. :)

Tagan said...

I think I gained back the 3 lbs. I lost when I was sick at lunch today.... this week I start the meal plans.

Kimball Family said...

I totally commend you! I think it's awesome that you have the will power to do it. And NO, I don't want to join you. I like donuts, ice cream, cake, cookies, cheesecake, chocolate and everything else way too much. :o) Best of luck.