4/11/08

Wii love it!

This is our families newest entertainment. Quite unplanned really. The story goes like this....Sam kept telling me that if I was out shopping and saw a Wii that I needed to make sure and buy it because they are hard to come by and the guys he works with are always talking about playing Wii games and there are a few guys at work that really want one and can't find one. Of course, I've never looked for a Wii. :-) Today Sam was at Target and got the last one they had. He called me and said I needed to look on e-bay and see how much we could sell it for. However, once he got home we decided to pull it out of the box and see what all the excitement is about. Our entire family (including the boys) spent 3 hours playing Wii games and designing our Mii characters. The boys (and me ;-) had a blast playing golf, baseball, and bowling. I'm absolutely amazed by the technology that is involved in this game system. Insane!!
The boys can hardly wait to wake up tomorrow morning and play the game some more and literally at this very moment Sam is out buying more accessories for the game!! Who'd a thunk it???

3 comments:

shelly said...

We love the Wii too! We got one for Christmas and it is great! Shawn and I love the golf and bowling ones also, the kids love everything and it is a fun game that the whole family can play. We the mario olympics and that one really makes you work out to play it. Congrats!

Yvonne said...

I love the bowling one! :) We don't have one, but we've played it lots!! Nice find! :)

Puhlman said...

WOW. Never knew Sam had so much talent. Will have to get Don going on some of this talent. :)