4/16/08

Sam has skills....


We went to a friends house for a BBQ and I volunteered to bring a salad. I told Sam that we were bringing a green salad and he says "Oh I can make a mean salad!" I'm thinking to myself "really, hmm". So he gives me a few things to buy at the grocery store. I helped him chop up some lettuce but then I got busy helping the kids. When I came back to the kitchen this is what I saw!! It was a piece of art! And very good to boot. I had to compliment him on his "unknown" talents.

3 comments:

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Not to bad! I often wonder if Mark is more capable than I give him credit. I guess I need to give him more chances to try. Thanks for the post.

Nicolaysen's Neighborbood said...

Yummy too! What a guy!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

That look sdelcious- yummm- way to go- very impressive!!