6/13/09

The Greatest Show on Earth

Took the boys to the circus today. It was a really nice mother/son outing. Sam stayed home and took care of Molly. We had really good seats. We also had a special treat! Ethan was picked from the audience to perform a magic trick. He made me levitate in mid-air! As I was floating, I asked Ethan if I was floating and he said "yes", "how are you doing that?", "I have no idea!". But he didn't want to stop wiggling his fingers just in case that was the magic that was keeping me levitating. :-) A fun treat and something I'm sure he'll remember for a long time to come.
Because it was just the boys and I, then Ryan had to come down to the arena too. He was our official photographer. He also had the special opportunity to sit with the clowns. The clown took a picture of him. :-) How fun to go to the Greatest Show on Earth and then get to be IN the Greatest Show on Earth!


AND Molly turned 3 months today!


1 comment:

Bridget said...

I know this because I was there! Ethan says, "Mom? That's Ethan Walker." I said, "no it's just another boy with your same name." Then we saw you and Ethan said, "No. That's Ethan Walker." Good job out there! :)