8/20/08

Tagged by Leslie...

10 Years Ago....
  1. I was working in my first "real" job as a speech therapist for Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City...and I was loving it!!
  2. I had 5 really great (once in a lifetime) friends that did everything together. We got together weekly to watch X-Files, go mountain biking, go 4-wheelin in Corner Canyon, trips to Moab, vacations together (we'd just got home from a really fun trip to San Diego), and chillin' at each others apartments.
  3. I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee (for 4-wheelin) and then totalled it 6 weeks later in a major rollover accident off of I-80 between Tremonton and Snowville.
  4. I had a huge crush on our singles ward Elder's Quorum president (hint his name was Sam Walker)
  5. I was living in the "strangest" apartment over a strange house with 2 other girls. My room had a captain's bed, my roommate lived in a loft down a dark hallway (I don't remember ever having many conversations with her), my other roommate had a front bedroom that was built off the living room. It was a really wierd shaped apartment but it was dirt cheap!!

Today's To Do List.....

  1. Work on my blog for the first time in a few weeks
  2. Call and set up my Visiting Teaching
  3. Exercise for at least 30 minutes
  4. Finish Ryan's "Star of the Week" Collage for pre-school
  5. Do speech therapy with Ryan for at least 15 minutes
  6. Read with Ethan
  7. Finish my billing for my patients
  8. Finish sewing my "fall" church bag
  9. Take a nap! (absolutely necessary right now)
  10. clean the house to get ready for family coming to town

Places I Have Lived....

  1. Salt Lake City, Utah
  2. Tremonton, Utah
  3. Hollywood, CA (I was 2)
  4. Garland, Utah
  5. Denver, Colorado
  6. Snowville, Utah
  7. Howell, Utah
  8. Naf, Idaho
  9. Stone, Idaho
  10. Boise, Idaho
  11. Provo, Utah
  12. Salt Lake City, Utah
  13. Sandy, Utah (our first married apartment)
  14. Monterey, California
  15. Ogden, Utah
  16. Fayetteville, North Carolina
  17. Colorado Springs, Colorado

I may have missed a few but I think that is all of them!

If I Were a Millionaire....

  1. I would immediately hire a personal chef!
  2. I would spend a lot more time visiting my friends and family. I'd definitely go visit Allison much more often since she always seems to be somewhere cool!
  3. I would find the perfect house, in the perfect neighborhood, with the perfect school, and the perfect ward. (money can buy anything can't it?)
  4. I'd pay off all the bills, and buy Sam that sports car he's always wanted! That would mean we'd need a house with a 10 car garage because there are at least 8 sports cars he's always wanted! :-)
Snacks I Enjoy....
  1. Peanut Butter and Honey on Whole Wheat Bagel...mmmmm
  2. Snickers Bars
  3. Donuts
  4. Cake and Ice Cream...together
  5. Cookies (I really like all cookies except one's with fruit inside...yuk!)
  6. 7 layer dip and Tostitos white corn rounds
  7. Chips and Salsa

I'm tagging.....Tagan and Shelley!!

No comments: