5/25/08

What Makes Sam Smile?

Anyone who knows my husband knows that he's a pretty serious guy who rarely really gets super happy. On the bright side of that he rarely ever gets super mad either. That comes in handy when you wreck the car, buy $100 shoes, or get paint on his favorite sweatshirt. I love to see him get super happy and actually smile. He's got a nice smile. This weekend he was glowing with happiness and I just had to take a picture. We bought a jetski about a month ago. He's home for the summer for the 1st time in 3 years and we wanted to make the best of it. He took the jetski into the shop to get tuned up and ready for summer a few days ago. Then on Saturday we hooked up the hose and started it up. Boy did he smile! If it's got a big engine and it goes vroooom then Sam's going to smile! I told him I absolutely had to go into the house and get the camera to capture this moment because it was so fun to see him so excited and happy about something.

2 comments:

Tagan said...

that's awesome!!! ... so when are we going?

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

I'd be smiling too! It looks like a ton of fun. It's great to see you posting again.